Non-Destructive Testing of Products, Components and Structures in the UK
Pudsey Test & Inspection Ltd offers testing to all international specifications, both at our premises and on-site, using various non-destructive testing methods.
Pudsey Test & Inspection are experts with over 30 years of experience
Pudsey Test & Inspection Ltd has been providing specialist non-destructive testing services throughout the UK for over 30 years, providing inspection of pipe-work, pressure vessels, structural steel-work, castings, forgings, wrought products, fabrications, precision components and sub-sea assemblies. We are the world leaders in the non-destructive testing of copper and copper-alloy tubular products.
• ASNT and PCN Level II qualified NDT operators
• Level III Procedure writing & approval
• Written report provided for all inspection work
• Wide experience in the testing of steel and non-ferrous products
• Third-party independent test reports provided
For non-destructive testing contact Pudsey Test & Inspection, based in Bradford, West Yorkshire we service throughout the UK. Call today on
01274 656 736
Comprehensive facilities include:
• 7000 square feet work-shop • 6 metre door access • 6.5 tonne overhead crane • 6.5 metre floor / hook clearance • 2 Ultrasonic Immersion tanks • 3 radiography compounds • MPI bench units • Penetrant lines